1. If you arrive late for a lesson, your instructor will only be able to offer you the remaining lesson time and you will be charged for the full lesson.
2. 24 hours notice must be given to Keesy Driving School for any rescheduling or cancellation, otherwise a lesson fee will be charged. If you do not attend a lesson, without cancelling 24 hours in advance, you will be charged the full lesson cost.
3. Packages must be paid in full at the time of first lesson by cash or bpay.
4. Packages are not to be used in conjunction with any other promotions.
5. Gift vouchers must be used within 12 months.
6. Any single lessons or packages will not be refundable or transferable unless agreed with Keesy Driving School.
7. Learners must have a current Victorian Learners Permit or an original copy of their overseas licence to qualify for any lessons.
8. We do not guarantee that you will pass your driving test but we do guarantee that our driving instructors are professional and highly experienced in teaching students how to drive safely and competently.